Skip to Main text
CARGO PIT SEAM TAPE P-629 Series
CARGO PIT SEAM TAPE
P-629 is a modified acrylic, flame retardant single sided glass cloth tape that is primarily used in the aerospace markets.
- Contact Us
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays
- Bright white glass cloth backing blends well with Tedlar (PVF) cargo liner panels.
- Our cargo pit seam tape has a bright blue PE liner that increases ease of application.
- The glass cloth backing makes for a conformable application over contoured surfaces.
- Our modified acrylic adhesive bonds very well to new and worn Tedlar (PVF) cargo liner panels.
- This tape has been formulated without Penta, Octa or Deca Bromated Diphenyl Ether according to EU directive 2003/11/EC regarding council directive 76/769/ECC.
- Environmental benefits due to a formulation avoiding heavy metals such as Antimony Trioxide.
- Abrasion resistant and outstanding durability
||Modified acrylic, flame retardant
||White with blue liner
|TOTAL TAPE THICKNESS
||150 lbs/ in
|ADHESION TO STEEL
||(P-629, P-629SL & P-629PRL) FAR 25.853(a)/
||(P-629, P-629SL & P-629PRL) BMS5-146A TYPE I, CLASS I, GRADE A
||(P-629 Only) ABD 0031, Para 7.3.2 & Para 7.4.
Customer Support Center
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top