Skip to Main text
HIGH TEMPERATURE HIGH TENSILE SILICONE SPLICING TAPE P-904
A single coated polyester silicone splicing tape designed for splicing all types of silicone liners and papers. Ideal for use in web processing markets.
- Contact Us
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays
- Offers a high degree of wetting and tack.
- Bonds quickly and permanently to silicone-treated surfaces.
- Adhesive is firmly anchored to backing, eliminating mass transfer upon tape removal.
- Adhesive also resists flow, assuring good splice strength.
- High-strength polyester backing reduces puncture and/or tearing – which are commonly-encountered problems in the splicing of silicone surfaces.
- Compares to Permacel's discontinued P-95.
- Backing Material - Polyester
- Adhesive - Silicone
- Color - Clear and Red
- Total Tape Thickness - 2.4 mil
Customer Support Center
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top