Skip to Main text
GLASS CLOTH P-213LW
P-213LW is an acrylic glass cloth tape that shows outstanding features such as low outgassing and solvent resistance making it ideal for use in aerospace, outerspace and electrical applications.
- Contact Us
Business Hours(Taiwan time)08:30-17:30
Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays
- Boasts exceptional stability and retention at high temperatures.
- Excellent conformability.
- Minimal out-gassing under high vacuum conditions makes P-213LW ideal for use in outer space applications. ( Meets ASTM E595)
- Combines high adhesion and strength with excellent abrasion/puncture resistance.
- Outstanding edge tear resistance.
- Highly recommended for general-purpose insulating and holding applications involving heavy-gauge wire and/or high temperatures.
- Compares to Permacel's discontinued P-213.
||STM 0711, HBMS-51-001
|TOTAL TAPE THICKNESS
|ADHESION TO STEEL
Business Hours(Taiwan time)08:30-17:30(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top