Nitto to Collaborate with Chinese Polarizer Manufacturer
Nitto Denko Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, President: Yukio Nagira) and Shenzhen SAPO Photoelectric Co., Ltd (SAPO) have agreed to collaborate in the polarizing film business.
Background of the Agreement
The Nitto Group is a world leader in the R&D and manufacturing of polarizing film. SAPO is a major manufacturer of polarizer in China. Both companies will cooperate to expand each business in the Chinese market by providing the technological assistance and manufacturing the product based on the technology.
Corporate Data of SAPO
1) Company Name: Shenzhen SAPO Photoelectric Co., Ltd
2) Location: Shenzhen, China
3) Capitalization: RMB 300 million (100% owned by Shenzhen Textile (Holdings) Co., Ltd.)
4) Establishment: February 1995
5) Company Representative: Jun Zhu
6) Number of Employees: 1,200 people
7) Business Lineup: R&D, production and process of Polarizer and LC panel materials