Skip to Main text
How to Select the Most Suitable Surface Protective Material
1. Basic Functional Requirements for Surface Protective Materials
- Ability to apply smoothly without wrinkles or air bubbles (low temperature dependency of substrate and adhesive) throughout the year.
- High-speed application capability.
- No lifting or breaks from light processing such as cutting, punching, or bending, or from heavy processing such as drawing or roll-forming.
- Film and adhesive are not affected by press oil, paint, or chemicals.
- Heat, pressure, UV rays, etc., do not result in film embrittlement or changes to the protected surface (no contamination or adhesive residue).
- Film peels off easily in any climate.
2. Criteria for Selecting a Surface Protective Material
Customer Support Center
Business Hours(Turkey time)08:00-17:30(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Back to Page Top