Retour au texte principal
Senior Scientist; Turkey
- You will work either in Istanbul, Turkey or Genk, Belgium.
- You will report to the R&D Manager.
- You facilitate product training and manage product quality improvement programs.
- You give technical product support to the hygienic sales force.
- You collaborate with the R&D and business development colleagues around the globe and are willing to travel.
- You have a PhD. or Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry, preferably in Polymer Chemistry.
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience in R&D or Product Development of hotmelt glues for industrial & hygienic product components (e.g. tapes, elastic films, adhesive films ...).
- You have excellent customer interaction skills and have the ability to lead customer innovation workshops successfully.
- You are a self-starter, you have the ambition to grow into the position, have an analytical mind and excellent project management skills.
- You are able to deliver new products in accordance to plan and show enthusiasm, persuasion and determination to deliver results.
- You are a communicative person and are fluent in English. Turkish language skills are an asset but not an absolute requirement.
- We offer you a position in company part of a growing international multinational.
- The working environment we offer is challenging and enables you to stay up-to-date.
- We offer an interesting remuneration package, based upon your competencies.
Please submit your resume by e-mail to An Pauwels, Recruitment & Selection Officer.
Retour en haut de la page