Skip to Main text
Ribbon Dope Thread Sealant P-412
Ribbon Dope Thread Sealant
P-412 is easy to use and safe to handle. This ribbon dope thread sealant is not extruded with air and has a higher density than most thread sealants.
- Contact Us
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays
- Joints sealed with RIDDON DOPE can be disassembled quickly and economically.
- Completely inert to virtually all known acids, alkalies, and caustics.
- Prevents corrosion when threaded fittings of dissimilar metals are jointed.
- Effective over a wide temperature range.
- Non-hardening and permanently self-lubricating.
- Packaged on a plastic spool in an easy-to-use snap case. Helps to keep this thread sealant dust-free, and protects it from damage in tool cases, shop drawers.
||Extruded PTFE - 100% Density
|McDONNELL DOUGLAS SPECIFICATION
|TOTAL TAPE THICKNESS
|TENSILE STRENGTH LONGITUDINAL
Customer Support Center
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top