Skip to Main text
Labels Primarily For Printed Circuit Board Implementation DURATACK P
Polyimide label mainly used in soldering process in manufacturing printed circuit boards.
- Contact Us
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays
- Polyimide film based label. Offers excellent resistance to heat (300°C)(572°F) and solvent. It is mainly used in soldering process in manufacturing printed circuit boards.
- Used with DURAPRINTER and other thermal transfer printers for on-site printing.
- Print with DURA Ink H (dedicated ink ribbon) for excellent solvent-resistant labels.
- Print with DURA Ink DLH (dedicated ink ribbon) for excellent scratch-resistant labels.
||25µm / 0.98 mil
||DURA Ink H /
DURA Ink DLH /
DURA Ink H20
||50µm / 1.96 mil
- Printed circuit board labels.
- EP-ROM light shield labels.
- Labels for electronic components (air bags, crystal oscillators, ROM, semiconductors).
Can peruse this product catalog
Customer Support Center
Business Hours (EST) 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top