Skip to Main text
New Sale to Nitto
1. Purchasing Office
Our Purchasing Department handles the purchase of all materials and equipment. When you want to sell a product to us for the first time, please send your message from "Contact Us" E-mail.
2. Points to Follow in Submitting an Introductory Offer
Please clearly explain the following;
- Your product or technology to be sold
- The current development phase of the product within your company -existing product, new product or item, prototype, or promotional sample
- Sales volume of the product to other clients, and the purpose of product development
- The scale or type of production-mass-produced product, custom-designed product, or product manufactured
- Your company's prospectus, and any catalog or technical data relating to the product
- The possibility and the terms of offering samples.
3. Technical Meetings
When detailed technical explanation is required, we convene a technical meeting for our engineers.
4. Estimate Presentation
When we decide to investigate your product, we solicit a written estimate.
- Prices in prototype production and in volume production
- Pricing by production volume (or production lot quantity)
- Expiration date of the written estimate
5. If we are unable to reach a deal
If we are unable to purchase a product or technology introduced to us, our Procurement Division manager will provide a reason.
Business Hours(Turkey time)08:00-17:30(Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Back to Page Top