Skip to Main text
Labels Primarily For Printed Circuit Board Implementation PI25A01/PI50A01
Polyimide label mainly used in soldering process in manufacturing printed circuit boards.
- Contact Us
Business Hours(India time)08:30-17:00
Except for Second Sat of each month, Sun, and Holidays
- Polyimide film based label. Offers excellent resistance to heat (300°C) and solvent. It is mainly used in soldering process in manufacturing printed circuit boards.
- Used with DURAPRINTER and other thermal transfer printers for on-site printing.
- Print with DURA Ink H (dedicated ink ribbon) for excellent solvent-resistant labels.
- Print with DURA Ink DLH (dedicated ink ribbon) for excellent scratch-resistant labels.
||DURA Ink H /
DURA Ink DLH /
DURA Ink H20
- Printed circuit board labels.
- Labels for electronic components (air bags, crystal oscillators, ROM, semiconductors).
Customer Support Center
Business Hours(India time)08:30-17:00(Except for Second Sat of each month, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top