Mr. Johan De Boeck, Managing Director
Mr. De Boeck has over 13 years of experience within the Nitto Group, including the first 7 years as General Manager Supply Chain. Besides his responsibilities related to his functions he has been the key driver for the set-up of our Nitto Otomotiv converting facility in Istanbul, Turkey and the project manager for the successful implementation of SAP. He was appointed as director in 2012. He was appointed as the Managing Director of Nitto Belgium in 2016.
- 2016: Managing Director Nitto Belgium, board member of Nitto EMEA and Nitto Belgium (Belgium)
- 2013: Director Operations & Corporate Affairs, Nitto Belgium (Belgium)
- 2012: Director Corporate Affairs, Nitto Belgium (Belgium)
- 2003: General Manager Supply Chain, Nitto Belgium (Belgium)
- 1997: Supply Chain and Customer Service Manager, Huntsman Performance Chemicals (Belgium)
- 1995: Corporate Operations Planner, Borealis (Denmark)
- 1993: Product Supply Coordinator, Borealis (Belgium)
- 1990: Production Planning Specialist, Borealis (Belgium)
- 1987: Quality Assurance Engineer, Borealis (Belgium)
- Industrial Engineer in Nuclear Chemistry at KH Mol
- APICS at CIMCIL Antwerp and Supply Chain Management at INSEAD Fontainebleau
Mr. Jeff Buyens, Director
Jeff Buyens started his career at Nitto Denko Group in August 2014 as Director Finance Nitto Europe NV. Mr Buyens has over 13 years of experience in Finance & Accounting, starting his career at KPMG audit services after which he successfully took on new challenges at Tessenderlo Group where he ended his career as Controlling Director BU Inorganics. He is also a non resident board member for Nitto Otomotiv in Turkey and Managing director for the sales offices in Germany (NDE), France (NFR), Italy (NIT), Scandinavia (NSD) and Poland (NPL)
- 2016: Director Finance Nitto EMEA NV & Nitto Belgium NV (Belgium)
- 2014: Director Finance, Nitto Europe NV (Belgium)
- 2013: Controlling Director BU Inorganics, Tessenderlo Group (Belgium)
- 2011: Lead Controller BG Chemicals & Organic Chlorine Derivatives Tessenderlo Group (Belgium)
- 2009: Lead Controller Inorganics & Organic Chlorine Derivatives Tessenderlo Group (Belgium)
- 2007: Plant Controller production sites Tessenderlo & Ham, Tessenderlo Group (Belgium)
- 2002: Auditor KPMG (Belgium)
- Master in Applied Economical Sciences, Hasselt University
Mr. Takashi Ozawa, non-resident Director
Mr. Ozawa started his career with Nitto Denko in Japan in 1990 as sales engineer. After a career with increasing responsibility, he was appointed as president of Nitto Denko Automotive Inc. in 2009. After his assignment he returned to Japan to continue his career in the Automotive Products Sector. In 2015 he accepted a new assignment in the EMEA region as Director Automotive EMEA and member of the board of Nitto Belgium. Since 2016, Mr. Ozawa is also director of Nitto EMEA NV.
- 2016: Director Automotive EMEA, Member of the Board of Nitto EMEA and Nitto Belgium (Belgium);
- 2015: Director Automotive EMEA, Member of the Board of Nitto Belgium (Belgium);
- 2013: General Manager Automotive Products Sector for the Sales and Marketing Division (Japan);
- 2012: General Manager Function Base Products Sector for the Automotive Products Division (Japan);
- 2009: President of Nitto Denko Automotive, Inc. (US);
- 2007: General manager of Strategic Planning Department (Japan);
- 2004: Strategic Planning Manager at the Adhesive Material Division (Japan);
- 1998: Marketing Manager at Nitto Denko America Inc. (US);
- 1983: Several functions with increasing responsibility at several sales branches (Japan)
- 1980: Bachelor of Engineering, Musashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
Mr. Eric Pass, non-resident director
Mr. Pass has over 21 years of experience within the Nitto Group, including 3 years at the Export Division in Osaka, Japan during the early 90’s. He has held various sales- & marketing, as well as corporate services-related positions in the company. He was appointed as member of the board of Nitto Belgium in 2006. Since 1 July 2014 he is stationed in Czech Republic, where he takes up the operational responsibility of the daily company management as the President & Managing Director of Nitto Denko Czech s.r.o. In addition, he holds director positions at some other Nitto Group companies in EMEA-region.
- 2016: President, Nitto Denko Czech s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
- 2014: Vice-President, Nitto Denko Czech s.r.o. (Czech Republic)
- 2013: Corporate Affairs (IT, HRM, Finance, Legal & Communications) Nitto Belgium NV (Belgium)
- 2006: Director Corporate Strategy & Communications, Board Member Nitto Belgium NV (Belgium)
- 1999: Marketing Manager, Industrial Division at Nitto Belgium NV (Belgium)
- 1997: Global Business Development Manager at Agfa Gevaert (Belgium)
- 1992: Business Unit Manager at Agfa Gevaert (Japan)
- 1989: Sales Dept. Nitto Belgium NV (Belgium)
- 1986: Export Division at Nitto Denko Corporation (Japan)
- 1985: Commercial Assistant at Belgian Consulate-General (Hong Kong)
- Master in Commercial & Consular Sciences from Universiteit Hasselt, Belgium.
- MBA in International Business Management at Universiteit Leuven, Belgium.
Mr. Alex Jaspers, non-resident director
Mr. Jaspers has over 14 years of experience within the Nitto Group. He started his carreer at Nitto Group as application development executive in 1998. In 2000 he created the first market oriented sales team within the Nitto group towards the AUtomotive OEM market. Between 2000 and 2010 he hold several positions in both market and product functions to widen his experience within the Nitto group business. Between 2010 and 2014 he has been active outside the Nitto group conducting business and sales development activities. As from 2014 he has been responsible for the corporate business strategy in the EMEA region and setup a new technical development centre in Munich, Germany to expand Nitto's business into a new market segment: car electronics. As from April 2016 he holds the position of Director EMEA Base business and is Board member of Nitto Belgium and no resident board member of Nitto Bento (Turkey).
- 2016: Director EMEA Base business, Member of the Board of Nitto Belgium and Nitto Bento (Belgium)
- 2014: Corporate business strategy manager at Nitto Belgium (Belgium)
- 2011: Business & Sales development Manager at Veldeman Structure solutions (Belgium)
- 2008: Strategy & planning manager SBU Automotive (Belgium)
- 2006: European sales manager SBU Automotive (Belgium)
- 2005: Market & Sales Manager Transportation (Belgium)
- 2002: SBU DCT marketing manager (Belgium)
- 2000: Automotive market manager (Belgium)
- 1998: Application development executive at Nitto Belgium (Belgium)
- 1996: Application development manager at DSM Elastomers (The Netherlands)
- 1992: Researcher at DSM (The Netherlands)
- 1981: Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, HTS Heerlen, The Netherlands.