Skip to Main text
(Can be combined with Nitto's adhesive technology)
|Foam thickness||3 - 25 mm|
|Tensile strength||125 kPa|
|Compression load||(33%) 21 kPa|
|Watertightness (35%)||No leakage|
- The performance of Nitto EPT-Sealer on specific substrate must be assured by the user before implementation.
- During storage and transport, do not over stack the product, as this may cause deformation.
-EPT-Sealer should be applied to clean and dry surface. Remove excess oil, moisture and dirt from the substrate surface to which the sheet is applied.
- In order to avoid entrapped air-bubbles, tension and shear, the customer should determine appropriate application conditions.
- The best application conditions are obtained at a temperature between 15 °C and 40 °C.
- Appropriate compression is needed to have sealing performance.
- In case of use of primer, check beforehand the impact of the primer to the performance of the EPTSealer. Wrong use of primer can lead to loss of adhesion.
- Please consult Nitto Europe for any robotic application regarding more specific precautions.- Thickness as referred in orders, article description and on the packaging is related to the foam and is excluding tape and release liner thickness.
Back to Page Top