Skip to Main text
GENERAL PURPOSE ALUMINUM FOIL TAPE N13F
GENERAL PURPOSE ALUMINUM FOIL TAPE
N13F combines the durability and weatherability of aluminum foil with a high performance acrylic adhesive
adding to its performance ability in electrical, housing and various markets.
- Contact Us
Business Hours (WET) 8:00h-17:00h
Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays
- Aluminum foil is naturally resistant to water and vapor transmission.
- Acrylic adhesive is resistant to most solvents and acids.
- High level of tack ensures “quick stick” to most surfaces.
- N13F is very conformable over contoured surfaces.
- Can be die-cut to create masking dots for repetitive masking applications.
- This tape is also appropriate for use as a moisture and vapor barrier, heat reflecting, use on cooling and/or heating coils, sealing of HVAC equipment, wrapping of underground cables and much more.
||Dead Soft Aluminum Foil
|TOTAL TAPE THICKNESS w/o Liner
|ADHESION TO STEEL
Business Hours (WET) 8:00h-17:00h (Except for Sat, Sun, and Holidays)
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
If not yet installed, please download it from the Adobe website.
Back to Page Top